Earlier this week we shared a Facebook post that's circulating, proclaiming proud ignorance of many “common” items, including the Covid jab. If you read it, you probably had a sharp response of your own. One Facebooker, "TM" took the time to write a response. She wrote, "This gem of a narrative is being shared around, so I wanted to participate with some editing:”
The original is in italics, her response is in bold:
I’m vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it…
Until my child was injured and then I learned, the hard way.
I trust my doctor when he says it’s needed.
I won’t make that mistake again.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains ...
I do and Tylenol depletes glutathione - stop giving it to infants (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.g
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants.
No tattoos or vaping - I use natural products because they are safer.
I don’t know the long term effect of cell phone use…
Which is why I turn it off at my bedside.
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
But I know in this age of information it is ignorant not to research what is readily available.
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home…..
So that is why I choose to not live in fear.
As a child I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, and a few others;
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chicken your choice,
I am vaccinated, respect my choice ...
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
But when you know better, you do better and I have had to make choices differently.
I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases ...
But paid a much bigger price when my child had an adverse reaction that requires lifelong care….just saying.
I'm not vaccinated, not to upset the government but:
* To have my freedom of choice (and practice healthy habits to risk the 99% survival)
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick (hospitals are for the sick and I am healthy - I pay a hefty premium to ensure care is available - and I don’t judge the smoker, meth addict, or obese human that also makes free choices requiring care)
* To hug my loved ones - yup
* To Not have to do PCR (check the cycles of false positives - the more you know) or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life and enjoy loved ones - never stopped
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory - not happening. Flu is the memory, Covid has an agenda.
* To protect us - you have an immune system. Take care of it.