We bring you grim news this morning. Dr. Paul Thomas' Oregon license to practice medicine has been suspended. Please read his own words below. Dr. Thomas is a champion for children, not a chump for CDC. And like others before him, he will be made a scapegoat and example to instill fear in other Pediatricians, many of whom, couldn't find their backbone if they had a second degree in Chiropractic.
Governor Kate Brown defines herself as a "fierce feminist" on her Twitter account. Oregon's 38th Governor. Always fighting for better jobs & schools. Fierce feminist. Working to strengthen & expand voter access. A woman who prevents other women from making decisions for their own children sounds like another F word than fierce to us.... From Dr. Paul:
Freedom to choose how your child is vaccinated is being threatened.
If you want to preserve the right to choose what is injected into your child or your body and preserve the ethical right to informed consent, please act now. Join the Free To Choose movement and DONATE HERE:
Dr. Paul now faces attacks on three fronts:
- Providence Health Plans, the largest local insurance company terminated all contracts.
- The State of Oregon terminated all contracts.
- BREAKING NEWS, the same week his data is published and CHD Defender posts about it comes:
“By order of the Oregon Medical Board, the license of Paul Norman Thomas, MD to practice medicine is hereby suspended, effective December 3, 2020, at 5:15 p.m. Pacific Time. As of this date and time, Licensee must stop practicing medicine until further order of the Board.”
Integrative Pediatrics and our providers are fighting to preserve your right to direct your child’s medical care with Providence Health Plan (PHP) and with those covered by OHP (Oregon Health Plan). PHP and the Oregon Health Authority (OHP) intend to terminate our provider contracts in an effort to restrict your provider choices and force you and your children into compliance with CDC vaccine “recommendations.”
In an unprecedented move the Oregon Medical board suspended my license without a hearing potentially endangering countless patients.
Dr. Paul and Integrative Pediatrics have secured a team for legal action, civil lawsuits, and a class-action lawsuit against patients’ wrongful abandonment by PHP and OHA / OHP and the Oregon Medical Board.
Patients have a legal right in Oregon to choose how their children are vaccinated.
JOIN US IN THIS VITAL EFFORT NOW.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Support the legal effort - donation
PayPal Support the Dr. Paul Thomas Legal Defense
Paul Thomas MD Defense Fund
11790 SW Barnes Rd, Suite 140
Portland OR 97225
(Please write "Freedom to Choose" in the memo section of your check.)
- Contact Providence Health Plan, and the Oregon Health Plan by Email, send letters, make phone calls (list provided at the end of this press release), and request they cancel the termination of Integrative Pediatrics in Portland, Oregon, as this removes the only option for parents seeking their legal right to informed consent when it comes to vaccines.
- Send a copy of all your correspondence to: Troy S. Bundy and Hart Wagner, Hart Wagner, LLP
1000 SW Broadway Portland, OR 97205 (email@example.com)
- Contact the Catholic church leadership demanding they stop the discrimination and abandonment of the vulnerable children being cared for at Integrative Pediatrics. These children have nowhere else to go where they can get informed consent.
- Contact Kathleen Harder MD Chair of Oregon Medical Board
- Contact Governor Kate Brown to reinstate Dr Paul Thomas’ license and take their complaints through the proper channels. Tweet to https://twitter.com/OregonGovBrown
Providence Health Plan contacts:
Ruben Halperin MD MPH Medical Director, Quality Management PHP
Providence Health Plan
3601 SW Murray Blvd, Suite E
Beaverton, OR 97005
Rod Hockman MD - President and CEO of Providence St Joseph Health System
John McDonald MD - Medical Director Providence Women's and Children's Program.
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center Family Maternity Center
9205 SW Barnes Road, Portland, OR 97225
Governor Kate Brown regarding Oregon Health Authority (OHA) termination for Vaccines for Children
500 Summer St. N.E. E44
Salem, OR 97307
Kathleen Harder MD Chair of Oregon Medical Board
1500 SW 1st Ave., Suite 620
Portland, OR 97201-5847