AoA is grateful to Vinu Arumugham who has written an analysis of an article in MedPageToday by Diana Swift ("expert critique" Melinda Engevik): "Biologics Tied to New-Onset IBD and Other Autoimmune Events - Though mechanism is unclear patients need monitoring for de novo disorders". He writes:
They quote: "We don't really understand the mechanism behind this yet, and the effect might apply to agents other than etanercept," Korzenik told the Reading Room
It is absolutely ridiculous for people to claim that the mechanism is “unclear” or not understood. I predicted that animal protein containing biologics would induce de novo autoimmune disorders (1). Most biologics are produced using Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells. All biologics thus contain residual CHO host cell proteins. We have described the exact immunological mechanism involved in the induction of autoimmunity by immunization with homologous xenogeneic antigens (2). Bailey-Kellog et al. developed CHOPPI specifically because induction of autoimmunity by residual host cell proteins is a known problem (3).
Autoimmune disorders induced by biologics represent the second wave of iatrogenic diseases.
The first wave of iatrogenic diseases are of course all the autoimmune disorders induced by animal protein containing vaccines (1,4–9). The biologics that are now prescribed to “treat” these vaccine induced disorders are creating their own disaster, exactly as predicted.
Says: “You may be wondering how an autoimmune reaction can occur. The autoimmune reaction may be triggered: ... If a foreign substance that is similar to a normal body substance enters the body.”
Animal proteins and some plant proteins are very similar to human proteins. So injecting animal and plant protein containing vaccines or biologics is the definition of “a foreign substance that is similar to a normal body substance enters the body”.
Predictably, we have an explosion of autoimmune disorders due to this insanity of injecting animal and plant proteins into humans.
Specifically, chick GAD65 in vaccines cause type 1 diabetes (T1D) (1,2,10).
Bovine insulin (a cow’s milk protein) in vaccines cause T1D (11).
Bovine folate receptor alpha ( a cow’s milk protein) in vaccines cause autism (12).
Animal/plant aquaporin-4 containing vaccines cause neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders (NMOSD) (8).
Animal acetylcholine receptor protein containing vaccines cause myasthenia gravis (6).
The list is endless.
Immediate action is required to clean up all vaccines and biologics by removing all non-target antigens, using technologies such as affinity chromatography (13).
- Arumugham V. Vaccines and Biologics injury table based on mechanistic evidence – Mar 2019 [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 May 16]. Available from: https://zenodo.org/record/2582635/files/viittoc0302http.pdf?download=1
- Arumugham V, Trushin M V. Cancer immunology, bioinformatics and chemokine evidence link vaccines contaminated with animal proteins to autoimmune disease: a detailed look at Crohn’s disease and Vitiligo. J Pharm Sci Res. 2018;10(8):2106.
- Bailey-Kellogg C, Gutiérrez AH, Moise L, Terry F, Martin WD, De Groot AS. CHOPPI: a web tool for the analysis of immunogenicity risk from host cell proteins in CHO-based protein production. Biotechnol Bioeng. Wiley-Blackwell; 2014 Nov;111(11):2170–82.
- Arumugham V. Role of animal, food, fungal protein containing vaccines, insulin injections and gastric acid inhibition therapy in the etiology of celiac disease [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 Aug 24]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3370427
- Arumugham V. Autoepitopes (22 of 27) in rheumatoid arthritis differ from vaccine antigens by a single amino acid residue, ideal for low affinity self reactive T cell mediated autoimmunity and aluminum adjuvant promotes citrullination of vaccine antigens thus the synthesis of ACPA [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 Sep 10]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3382978
- Arumugham V. Vaccination with bovine, chick, yeast antigens synthesizes cross-reactive antibodies targeting human acetylcholine receptor and MuSK protein to cause Myasthenia Gravis: Confirmed by natural experiment (VAERS data), bioinformatics, case reports, animal experiments and titer study [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 Sep 16]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3421558
- Arumugham V. Role of bovine adiponectin contaminated vaccine induced autoimmunity in the etiology of type 2 diabetes, atherosclerosis related coronary artery disease, cerebral infarction, obesity and polycystic ovarian syndrome; epicutaneous immunotherapy home remedy as a potential prevention or treatment approach [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 Oct 11]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3261865
- Arumugham V. Vaccines cause autoimmune diseases: The latest evidence implicates influenza, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap), human papilloma virus, pneumococcal, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, yellow fever, and Japanese encephalitis vaccines in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders (NMOSD) [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2019 Jun 12]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3244630
- Vanood A, Wingerchuk D. Systematic Review Investigating Relationship Between Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD) and Vaccination (P1.2-003). Neurology. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology; 2019;92(15 Supplement).
- Arumugham V. Bioinformatics analysis links type 1 diabetes to vaccines contaminated with animal proteins and autoreactive T cells express skin homing receptors consistent with injected vaccines as causal agent [Internet]. 2017. Available from: https://www.zenodo.org/record/1034775
- Arumugham V. Correlation of type 1 diabetes trends in European countries to the number of bovine insulin and GAD65 contaminated chick embryo cell culture containing vaccines in the schedule, as predicted by the autoimmunity mechanism involving immunization with homolo [Internet]. 2018. Available from: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1870364
- Arumugham V, Trushin M V. Autism pathogenesis: Piecing it all together, from end to beginning …. J Pharm Sci Res. 2018;10(11):2787–9.
- Zhao M, Vandersluis M, Stout J, Haupts U, Sanders M, Jacquemart R. Affinity chromatography for vaccines manufacturing: Finally ready for prime time? Vaccine. Netherlands; 2018 Apr;