By Laura Hayes
Below is a "Vaccine IQ" test which I am calling a "Vac-Q" test. My hope is that people will print it out and use it as a resource to take to legislators' town hall meetings, school board meetings, doctor appointments, and anywhere else it might be used to give people a quick quiz.
After taking this test, the hope is that people's eyes will be opened to important facts about vaccines, and that their horror will be awakened knowing that these toxin-and-poison-containing invasive medical procedures are being injected into pregnant women, newborns, infants, toddlers, young children, teens, and people of all ages every single day here in the U.S. and across the globe on an ever-increasing basis.
Should you print out and use this "Vac-Q" test, please be sure to post a comment in the Comments section below to let us know the results!
Vac-Q Test for Legislators, Doctors, Nurses, School Board Members, and Parents
Vac-Q Test in .pdf format.
- In the most-widely used flu vaccines, including those given to the vast majority of infants and toddlers, the amount of mercury contained in one dose is how many times greater than the EPA maximum-allowed limit for drinking water? Answer: 25,000 times greater if thimerosal is listed as an ingredient; up to 1,000 times greater if labeled “thimerosal-free”.
- Was the original relative risk data found by Thomas Verstraeten in 1999 for the mercury in thimerosal-containing vaccines being a causal factor in the development of autism higher than the legally-required relative risk rate of 2.0? Answer: Yes, it was 11.35, which is exponentially higher than the 2.0 level typically required in a court of law to prove a causal link.
- At an infant’s 2-month “well-baby” appointment, the amount of aluminum injected via the 8 recommended vaccines is how many times greater than the FDA maximum-allowed limit for IV feedings of an infant? Answer: 49 times greater.
- Do children have any need for mercury or aluminum? Answer: No.
- Are there ingredients in vaccines that are classified as hazardous materials/poisons, with accompanying Material Safety Data Sheets? Answer: Yes, including, but not limited to: formaldehyde, phenol, thimerosal, deoxycholate, polysorbate 80, and sodium borate.
- Do children have any need for these hazardous materials/poisons? Answer: No.
- Are there ingredients in vaccines that are known or suspected to be cancer-causing? Answer: Yes, including, but not limited to: glyphosate, MSG, polysorbate 80, phenol, formaldehyde, deoxycholate, and Triton X-100.
- Do children have any need for these cancer-causing substances? Answer: No.
- Are there ingredients in vaccines that are known or suspected to damage reproductive organs and impair fertility/cause sterility? Answer: Yes, including, but not limited to: aluminum, polysorbate 80, phenol, and sodium borate.
- Do children have any need for these fertility-damaging substances? Answer: No.
- Are there ingredients in vaccines that are known or suspected to alter and damage the recipient’s genes? Answer: Yes, including, but not limited to: thimerosal, formaldehyde, phenol, and Triton X-100.
- Do children have any need for these gene-damaging substances? Answer: No.
- Should children be repeatedly injected with numerous substances that have Material Safety Data Sheets which include stringent and dire warnings about how to best protect oneself from harm if handling or in the presence of these substances? Answer: No.
- Are there antibiotics in vaccines? Answer: Yes, including, but not limited to: neomycin, gentamycin, polymyxin B, kanamycin, streptomycin, chlortetracycline, and amphotericin B.
- Do children have any need for these antibiotics if not seriously ill? Answer: No.
- California’s Senator Richard Pan, who is also a practicing pediatrician, and who was called a “hero” by TIME magazine, said in a public address at UC Berkeley’s School of Public Health on Nov. 5th, 2015: “You know what’s the most dangerous substance in the vaccine? Water!”. According to the information above, was Senator Pan telling the truth? Answer: No.
- At this same 2015 public address, Senator Pan stated: “Thimerosal is not in childhood vaccines.” In the 2015-2016 flu season alone, based on a reported 70% coverage rate for those aged 6-35 months, 11.2 million doses of Sanofi-Pasteur’s “preservative-free” flu vaccine (the only flu vaccine produced that year without any thimerosal) would have been needed to ensure that no infant or toddler in the U.S. received a flu vaccine containing thimerosal. However, Sanofi-Pasteur delivered only around 200,000 preservative-free flu vaccines that year, meaning that 11 million American infants and toddlers received thimerosal-containing flu vaccines. Given that fact, was Senator Pan telling the truth? Answer: No.
- Are vaccine safety tests conducted using double-blind, placebo-controlled studies? Answer: No. Inert placebos are not used as controls in vaccine safety studies, nor is there always a control group, and study length is as short as 4 days.
- Knowing that the scientific gold standard is not used for vaccine safety studies, can any valid claims about vaccine safety or efficacy be made? Answer: No.
- How many vaccines are currently recommended by the CDC from gestation to age 18? Answer: 74 vaccines.
- If the word “vaccines” was replaced with the words “drugs”, would the recommending of 74 drugs be of concern to you? Answer: Hopefully, yes.
- According to a 2011 HHS survey, what percent of American children suffer from one or more chronic health conditions? Answer: 54%.
- According to the latest CDC statistics, what is the current rate of autism in American children? Answer: 1 in 36 American children has a diagnosis of Autism.
- Do the above 2 statistics denote that American children are healthy and developing typically? Answer: No.
- The U.S. helped to author, and also signed, the Nuremberg Code, which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.” Given that defining hallmark of the practice of ethical medicine, are vaccine mandates compliant with the Nuremberg Code? Answer: No.
- The U.S. Constitution guarantees parents the right to direct the care, education, and upbringing of their children as they see fit. Does that include making healthcare and medical decisions for one's children, without government interference, coercion, cost, or penalty? Answer: Yes.
- Can medical mandates, including vaccine mandates, exist in a free and ethical society? Answer: No.
- Legislators, are you willing to immediately initiate legislation to ban vaccine mandates? If not, please explain why not.
- Doctors and Nurses, are you willing to immediately stop purchasing and administering vaccines? If not, please explain why not.
- School Board Members, are you willing to refuse to implement vaccine mandate laws in your state? If not, please explain why not.
Parents, are you ready to stop permitting vaccines to be injected into your child? If not, please ask yourself why not.