From Laura Hayes: Below is what I submitted to The Boulder Daily Camera newspaper a week ago, last Monday. I emailed the editor of the opinion page at this paper today to inquire if/when he would be running my commentary in response to that of Lindsay Diamond, since he hadn't to date. He responded: "As specified in our guidelines, we give priority to local writers, and in recent editions we have not wanted for submissions from local contributors." I took that to mean that he/they won't be running my Commentary, so let's run it on AoA so our many friends and activists in CO can share it away there, without any help from The Boulder Daily Camera! And, to continue to encourage other AoA readers to counter, challenge, and disprove vaccine propaganda when they hear and read it!
I am the mother of 3 vaccine-injured children, now young adults, including one who was severely and permanently disabled by his “routine” childhood vaccinations. I’m writing to you from CA in response to Lindsay Diamond’s recent submission.
Ms. Diamond was correct about one thing. Colorado, like all states, has indeed become a vulnerable community, thanks to vaccinations. Vaccinations cause herd susceptibility, not herd immunity (which is a naturally-occurring phenomenon, not a vaccine-induced one). American children are suffering from new epidemics of childhood, including Autism (1 in 36), seizure disorder (1 in 20), asthma (1 in 8), food allergies (1 in 12), Type 1 diabetes (1 in 430), one or more chronic illnesses (1 in 2), mental health disorders (1 in 6), learning disabilities (1 in 6), high infant mortality (6 in 1000 before first birthday), and tics, facial asymmetry, and misaligned eyes (rampant, courtesy of the mercury and aluminum in vaccines, paired with innate responses to the high-stress situation of being held down with no escape possible).
Does that read like the report card of a nation that is doing right by its children? Does that reflect vibrant children who are healthy and developing normally, with promising futures ahead?
This egregious and unacceptable state of ill health, atypical development, and premature death should be sounding alarm bells nationwide. Causal factors of recent origin must be to blame, and they are not hard to discern. The shocking rise of these new childhood epidemics aligns in lockstep with the tripling of childhood vaccinations following the indemnification of pharmaceutical companies in the late 1980s. That is no coincidence.
Ms. Diamond wrote:
- “Being a newborn has no relevance to receiving vaccines.” Wrong. Toxicity and inflammation are terribly damaging for babies in the prime of their development. Vaccines cause both, in spades. For but one example, an infant will receive 1225 mcg of aluminum at its recommended 2-month appointment, which grossly exceeds the FDA daily maximum of 25 mcg for intravenous feeding. There is no needed or safe amount of aluminum for a human.
- “Human babies are not born with sufficient vitamin K.” Human babies are not born deficient, needing injections of synthetic chemicals from the moment they are born. Human survival for thousands of years without birth doses of synthetic vitamin K is proof of that. This synthetic formulation contains many toxins, which will be injected simultaneously with the many toxins in the Hepatitis B vaccine, making the newborn vulnerable to shock, cardiac and respiratory distress, jaundice, and future allergies. For newborns at risk for hemorrhagic bleeding, non-toxic oral formulations of actual vitamin K are available.
- “1000 mothers transmit HBV to their infants.” How does that justify injecting 3,999,000 other infants with a potentially-fatal, toxic, inflammation-causing, stress-inducing, invasive medical procedure, for a disease that is contracted via IV drug use and sex?
- “There is always an inherent risk with any medical procedure or drug.” Correct! That is why the gold standard for the ethical practice of medicine is that of prior, completely voluntary, and fully informed consent. Having a passive surveillance system in place, which is largely unknown and rarely utilized, does not make vaccine mandates acceptable or ethical.
- “CDC estimates that vaccination of children prevented 322 million illnesses, 732,000 deaths, and saved $1.4 trillion.” There is no way Ms. Diamond can provide any proof for such claims due to the fact that the CDC has refused to conduct or commission a vaccinated versus unvaccinated study to assess both the short- and long-term health, development, fertility, and longevity effects of vaccination. Without such a study, absolutely no claims about vaccine efficacy or safety can be made.
- “The question of an outbreak in Colorado is not a matter of if but when.” Which represents a true problem…nationwide, a few cases per month of a week-long, typically-benign, immunity-developing, cancer-preventing infection named measles, or, 9259 cases per month of a lifelong, devastating, debilitating, communication-stealing, independence-robbing, financially-bankrupting disease named Autism?
Coloradans, if you are permitting your children to be injected repeatedly with poisons, neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, antibiotics, immune and nervous system destroyers, sterilizing agents, and undisclosed ingredients, as not all vaccine ingredients are required to be listed, while also accepting total liability, please ask yourselves why. If someone tried to feed your children such ingredients, would you permit it? If someone not wearing a white coat tried to inject your child with such ingredients, would you permit it?
Parent of a severely and permanently vaccine-injured young adult son, age 25
Stanford Class of 1987
Writer for the Age of Autism blog
WAPF Honorary Board Member
National Speaker (links to 2 of my comprehensive vaccine-related presentations below)
Longtime Member of the original FEAT (Families for Early Autism Treatment)
Co-Founding Family of the MIND Institute at UC Davis
Program Manager for her son’s ABA program since 1996
Vaccines: What Is There to Be ‘Pro’ About? by Laura Hayes
Why Is This Legal? by Laura Hayes