Amazon Smile is offering a HUGE promotion for magazine subscriptions to benefit non-profits, like Age of Autism now through January 31.
I'd rather read a magazine in my own home rather than ANY doctor's office. Please designate Age of Autism as your Amazon Smile beneficiary today. Thank you! Oh, and be sure to read the terms and conditions copy below very, very fast. KIM
Terms and Conditions
For a limited time, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 15.0% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile new print magazine subscription purchases.
• Your eligible purchases must be made through smile.amazon.com on desktop or mobile browser between 12:00 am (PT) on 1/16/2019 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/31/2019. You can learn more about the AmazonSmile program at smile.amazon.com/about. AmazonSmile is not currently available through the Amazon app.
• Offer only applies to new print magazine subscriptions that are eligible for AmazonSmile. Look for “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on the product detail pages of eligible products.
• Offer not valid for existing magazine subscription renewals.
• The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.
• Donation will be accrued to the charity you have selected in the quarter following placement of your order.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies, and the donation will be cancelled.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Please note that the donation amount you have generated (as shown on smile.amazon.com) as a result of special offers like this one may take a few months to update after the end of the quarter following your purchase. Donations to charities are sent quarterly.