THE FIRST IN THE WORLD CITIZENS’ PROJECT OF A BILL TO A PARLIAMENT INTRODUCING VACCINE FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Representatives of A Countrywide Civic Committee of Legislative Initiative - called National Association of Vaccination Knowledge STOP NOP (Ogólnopolskie Stowarzyszenie Wiedzy o Szczepieniach STOP NOP) got 121,000 (121k) signatures from determined parents to present before the Polish Parliament a project of a new bill. On October 3, 2018 the first reading of the project will take place.
The project of bill is aimed primarily at the abolition of the mandatory vaccinations and the introduction of voluntary vaccination as well as greater child safety:
- an accurate medical qualification, which is to prevent adverse reactions. The doctor is to ask not only about health in general, but about allergy, asthma, immune and neurological diseases and previous post-vaccination adverse reactions not only to the vaccinated person, but in the family.
- a written information about the risk before vaccination
- an information on the types of vaccines, and which of them are produced on the basis of human cell lines derived from abortion
- an accurate medical history after vaccination to record unwanted post-vaccination reactions
- the possibility of reporting adverse post-vaccination reactions by parents and judicial supervision of their recording
- public consultation on changes to the vaccination calendar.
The project leaves the possibility of introducing vaccinations in case of an epidemic, as it is in countries where there are no mandatory vaccinations, where parents have a free choice. Vaccination will continue to be funded by the government, but parents are to be treated as partners, not slaves of the system.
The culmination of the collecting of the signatures was the International protest against mandatory vaccination, which took place on June 3rd in Warsaw, as well as in doyen of other countries around the world.
On October 3rd, 2018, the Polish Parliament will hear for the first time the project of the bill being read by the Committee's representative Justyna Socha who is also the president of STOP NOP.
On the same day a Families Strike will be held in Warsaw, at the Parliament site. Parents fighting for a free choice regarding vaccination will gather, amongst whom there will be many of those who have experienced post-vaccination adverse reactions within their families. Often paying the highest price: health or a life of a child.
Mobilization throughout the country has been announced.
STOP NOP Association counts on the fact that, as promised by the current government, no civic legislative initiative will be rejected, and so the Parliament will approve the project for further proceedings.
Following the Initiative of the Polish conscious parents, our Italian brothers from Libertà di Scelta - Proposta di Legge di Iniziativa Popolare, went in our steps and took on the fight for freedom, collecting 100,000 signatures in a lightning speed. Signatures under a call to a government to respect parental decisions. We wish them good luck and a quick positive consideration by the parliament in Rome of their civic project.
We hope that citizens of other countries will follow.
If there is a risk there must be a choice!