Giving thanks is due.
I’m donating to AoA,
How about you?
Thanksgiving is around the corner, and is a perfect time to express our gratitude for this wonderful forum we know as the Age of Autism blog.
Please take a few minutes to consider the following:
- How often you read AoA
- How often you share articles from AoA
- How AoA has helped you, your child, and your family
- How supported you feel when you read AoA
- How encouraged you feel when you read AoA
- How you appreciate the content of AoA
- How you appreciate that AoA is a daily blog
- How you appreciate that AoA includes news that mainstream media refuses to cover
- How AoA has amazing contributors, both in the form of writers and commenters
- How there are those behind the scenes who keep AoA up and running on a daily basis, who need and appreciate our financial support
Now that you have contemplated those points, I hope you are feeling inspired to make a donation to keep Age of Autism running strong for another year.
I will match all donations made from Nov. 1st through Nov. 30th, up to $5,000. Last year, we exceeded the matching amount…let’s do it again!
Simply click AgeofAutism.com/donate.html to pay online. Or, if you prefer, you can mail a check made out to “Autism Age” to:
P.O. Box 110546
Trumbull, CT 06611
Please don’t put this off. Click on the donation link, or grab your checkbook, an envelope, and a stamp, and make your donation now. Let’s show Kim and her helpers our support today!