Get ready to help Fashion ROCK Autism at the Hunt Valley Inn in Hunt Valley, MD at a meaningful, memorable, and fun event!
When: Monday, November 13, 2017
Cost: $100 per ticket
FREE RESPITE CARE!
Schedule of Events
Don’t miss the pre-show reception with heavy hors d’ouvres, two bars, and a signature SafeMinds starfish drink. Baltimore’s finest DJ, Vince Christopher, music will set the mood, while you peruse the silent auction and visit with exhibitors from across the Baltimore-Washington, DC region to start your holiday shopping. Silent auction items include:
- A private, after-hours crepe making experience with the owner of Sofi’s Crepes
- Two tickets for a dinner cruise from Spirit Cruises on the Patapsco River
- A private flight for two over Historic Annapolis
- Dinner for two at The Ivy Hotel
- A private wine class for 20
- The opportunity to race a Lamborghini Huracan
- The opportunity to race a Ferrari Italia
- Two Ravens football tickets on the 50-yard line, valued at $348 each
- A lawn mower, heated jacket, and gloves
- Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry
- Restaurant gift certificates (Bar Louie, Barrett’s Grille, Bluestone, Citron, Cunningham’s, Earth, Wood & Fire, Lisa’s American Grille, and more!)
- And more!
SafeMinds stunning live auction conducted by Keith Scott and Rebecca Klein Scott of Tallsmall Productions begins. You’ll have the chance to continue your holiday shopping by bidding on:
- A 7-10 day stay in a West Indies vacation home
- An AC/DC signed guitar
- A chef’s dinner for eight served by a professional who worked for British royals
- A dress designed by famed designer to the stars Bob Mackie
- A Girlfriends’ Spa Day for Four at About Faces Day Spa and Salon
- A men’s or women’s “Learn to Ride” package, including lessons and clothing (everything except the bike) from Harley Davidson of Baltimore
The fashion show and rock concert begins. Enjoy AC/DC tribute band High Voltage as models rock the Fashion Rocks Autism runway in designs by Baltimore’s top designers and boutiques. Models include people with autism from across the country, family members of people with autism, sports and news personalities, fashion industry leaders from New York and Baltimore, business leaders, and professional models. The participating designers and boutiques are:
- A Style Studio
- Christopher Schafer Clothiers
- Ella Pritsker Couture
- Francesca’s Atelier
- Kelsey’s Kloset Boutique
- Macy’s/Towson, MD
- Quiet Storm Surf Shop
- Sassanova Boutique
- The Little Shoebox
- Tuxedo House
SafeMinds’ first-ever trunk show with the clothiers selling the clothes you’ve seen in the show. You’ve asked for it, you’ve got it!
Be A Sponsor: Learn about sponsorship opportunities. Great sponsorship opportunities still available!
About Faces Day Spa and Salon
Access to Psychiatry Through Intermediary Care
Baltimore’s Child Magazine
Baltimore STYLE Magazine
Chesapeake Family Life Magazine
Christopher Schafer Clothiers
Mercedes Benz of Hunt Valley
Oxford Risk Management
Peak Performance Accounting
Precise Home Management
Team Andrew Roger
Team Justin Radovanovich
The Michael and Ronnie Wiederlight Charitable Gift Fund
Reserve Your Seats Now!
Free Respite Care Provided!
Complimentary respite care for parents of children with autism provided by Trellis Services, Inc. of Sparks, MD. Pre-registration required by October 15th to take part in this community service. No age limit. Parents must bring food for their children, as we cannot accomodate food allergies or special diets for all. We will have games, videos, and the opportunity for respite room participants to use the Hunt Valley Inn pool!
For more information on participating in or attending Fashion Rocks Autism, please contact Lisa.
Fashion Rocks Autism–Meaningful, Memorable, and Fun!