Meet Robert F. Kennedy in Minneapolis on 11/1 at Book Symposium
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Discuss Vaccine Mercury
Controversy at Minnesota Book Symposium Nov. 1
Eight authors to speak on corruption & censorship in health science
BLOOMINGTON, MN – Scientists, attorneys and journalists will gather in Minnesota to discuss medical injuries which may have been caused by over zealous public health policies and procedures at the Health Choice/Skyhorse Publishing Book Symposium Saturday, November 1. The event runs from 10 am to 6 pm at the Radisson Blu Mall of America, 2100 Killebrew Drive in Bloomington.
Register before 10/20 and you receive all 8 books for just $99.00.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the attorney, radio host, Riverkeeper and author, will read from his book Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak – The Evidence Supporting the Immediate Removal of Mercury – a Known Neurotoxin – from Vaccines. Kennedy has appeared on various TV and radio programs explaining how government is suppressing evidence showing how the ethylmercury-based vaccine preservative damages and kills cells at extremely low doses.
Other book presentations on the intersection of science and politics include:
• Science for Sale: How the U.S. Government Uses Powerful Corporations and Leading Universities to Support Government Policies, Silence Top Scientists, Jeopardize Our Health, and Protect Corporate Profits by Dr. David Lewis, a former EPA microbiologist now with the National Whistleblowers Center;
• Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Retroviruses, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases by Kent Heckenlively, J.D. & Dr. Judy Mikovits;
• Vaccines 2.0: The Careful Parent's Guide to Making Safe Vaccination Choices for Your Family by Mark Blaxill & Dan Olmsted, a former UPI investigative reporter;
• The Vaccine Court: the Dark Truth of America's Vaccine Injury Compensation Program by Wayne Rohde;
• The Autism War, a novel by Louis Conte, a law enforcement officer and independent investigator with the Westchester County, NY Department of Probation;
• The Big Autism Cover-Up: How and Why the Media Is Lying to the American Public by Anne Dachel, a teacher and contributing editor at the Age of Autism blog; and
• Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children by contributing writer Kim Mack Rosenberg, J.D.
All eight books’ eye-opening content is interlinked. Each book gives a glimpse on how corporation’s bottom lines could be eroding our families’ health and corrupting taxpayers’ government institutions. These brave authors, many the parents of vaccine-injured children, chose to risk their careers to expose corruption within the agencies such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Media censorship of this topic is rampant, such as the White House reporters Kennedy scathingly refers to as “emasculated stenographers.”
“How did society get to the point where a senior CDC scientist can admit publicly on a video recording that Thimerosal causes tics and should not be given to pregnant women, yet no mainstream media outlet in the U.S. will investigate and report it?” asked Jennifer Larson of Health Choice. “Public apathy is high in large part because media watchdogs have become corporate lapdogs.”
Tickets available at the HealthChoice site - price includes all 8 books, which you can have signed.
Health Choice is a non-profit organization focusing on awareness of health choices, education on nutrition, healing, and prevention of chronic illnesses for children and adults. A study in Academic Pediatrics says 43% of U.S. children (32 million) now suffer from a chronic health condition. Health Choice’s volunteer advocates are working to protect everyone’s right to a healthy life.