Contest: The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen Years
We have a copy of The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen Years by Dr. Paul Thomas MD and Jennifer Margulis PhD from Ballantine Books to give away.
Leave a comment to enter!
In The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, Paul Thomas, M.D., presents his proven approach to building immunity: a new protocol that limits a child’s exposure to aluminum, mercury, and other neurotoxins while building overall good health. Based on the results from his pediatric practice of more than eleven thousand children, as well as data from other credible and scientifically minded medical doctors, Dr. Paul’s vaccine-friendly protocol gives readers
• recommendations for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth
• vital information about what to expect at every well child visit from birth through adolescence
• a slower, evidence-based vaccine schedule that calls for only one aluminum-containing shot at a time
• important questions to ask about your child’s first few weeks, first years, and beyond
• advice about how to talk to health care providers when you have concerns
• the risks associated with opting out of vaccinations
• a practical approach to common illnesses throughout the school years
• simple tips and tricks for healthy eating and toxin-free living at any age
The Vaccine-Friendly Plan presents a new standard for pediatric care, giving parents peace of mind in raising happy, healthy children.
Advance praise for The Vaccine-Friendly Plan
“Finally, a book about vaccines that respects parents! If you choose only one book to read on the topic, read The Vaccine-Friendly Plan. This impeccably researched, well-balanced book puts you in the driver’s seat and empowers you to make conscientious vaccine decisions for your family.”—Peggy O’Mara, editor and publisher, Mothering Magazine