By Bill Welsh
I would not be convicted by a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years.
(Paul Simon, 1975).
“Bill Welsh is a fruitcake”.
The above remark, was posted on the internet in 1998 by an American troll shortly after I had contributed to a UK newspaper item on vaccine safety (or lack of it). I was reminded of this episode only recently when I was informed by another anonymous troll “You are out of your mind and dangerous!” It made me think that my long held strategy* is not working.
A) Never get angry (passionate Yes, but angry No)
B) Ignore the ill informed
C) Deal only in hard facts.
Sounds a great strategy, dontyathink?
Frankly, it has not worked, so it’s back to the drawing board for me. But first let us look at one main strand of the original strategy:
A) Hard facts.
1) The autism epidemic CANNOT be genetic in origin.
2) Epidemiology is NOT appropriate as a tool to prove vaccines are safe
3) In the UK there are now over 100,000 schoolchildren with an autism diagnosis. (From rare to common in 20 years!).
4) Recent official research puts the annual cost to society of autism in the UK at over £34 billion.
5) 10 Years from now the number of UK schoolchildren with ASD will have doubled if present rate of diagnosis merely stays the same (based on Scottish government figures).
6) This rise in incidence is not and never has been as a result of “better recognition”.
7) No one in officialdom is earnestly seeking to identify the environmental factor causing this public health tragedy.
I recently published on the internet my personal hypothesis on the likely cause of ‘regressive’ autism and why so many parents associate their child’s withdrawal into ASD with the vaccination programme. The more I researched the issue the more I have come to believe that the manufacturing process using ‘Cell Culture Technology’, introduced in the thirties in the USA, (Autism was identified as a new condition in 1944), the more I am convinced that this is where the answer to the autism enigma lies.
Parents from over 46 countries have visited my web page and read my theory including parents in Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Burma, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Federated States of Micronesia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, the UK and the USA.