The Microbiome Series by Teresa Conrick
- The Microbiome: Could It Be The Epicenter Of Autism?
- Autism: Does Mercury Modulate The Microbiome?
- The Microbiome In Regressive Autism
- The Human Microbiome: Evolution of Vaccine Exposure
- Autism And The Microbiome: Knock-Knock-Knock Penny And The Increasing Observations Of OCD
- Autism and the Microbiome:1st International Symposium and an Odyssey
- Autism and the Microbiome: Antibiotics May Damage But What About Mercury?
- Are Vaccines Changing the Microbiome of Mankind?
An Elaborate Fraud Series: Brian Deer, BMJ, Murdoch, Dr. Andrew Wakefield
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 1: In Which a Murdoch Reporter Deceives the Mother of a Severely Autistic Child
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 2: In Which a Murdoch Newspaper’s Deceptive Tactics Infect the British Medical Journal
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 3: In Which the Mother of Two Autistic Children Demands Accountability From the British Medical Journal
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 4: News Analysis -- The British Medical Association Is “Standing Up for Doctors” Even If It Means Attacking Patient
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 5: In Which Brian Deer Defends His Reporting and Accuses Autism Parents of a Conspiracy
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 6: In Which “Blagging” is Discredited as a Journalistic Tactic, Unless the British Medical Journal Publishes It
- An Elaborate Fraud Series Part 7: In Which the BMJ’s Prime Example of Wakefield’s Alleged Misconduct Proves Flagrantly False
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 8: In Which The British Medical Journal Tries to Debunk a Clear-Cut Case of Regressive Autism
- An Elaborate Fraud, Part 9: in Which the BMJ's Fraud Claim Collapses -- and No One Hears It Fall Blanket Lancet
Special Report: What Do Epidemiological Studies Really Tell Us?
A NOTE FROM SAFEMINDS:
There are 16 epidemiological studies here on MMR vaccines, thimerosal and autism. These studies represent the most often cited papers by scientists, public health officials and members of the media when trying to refute any evidence of an association between vaccinations and autism.
There are serious methodological limitations, design flaws, conflicts of interest or other problems related to each of these 16 studies. These flaws have been pointed out by government officials, other researchers, medical review panels and even the authors of the studies themselves. Taken together, the limitations of these studies make it impossible to conclude that thimerosal and MMR vaccines are not associated with autism.
SafeMinds would like to acknowledge the previous work in this regard gathered by the "Fourteen Studies project at Generation Rescue.
One additional study on autism and thimerosal was published in September 2010 while this paper was in completed draft form. This study’s methods produced a result that demonstrated that thimerosal exposure was protective against autism. Further analysis of this study is forthcoming but not included here. Read the 3 part series below:
From Safety Last to Children First
- A White Paper On Vaccine Safety
- The Blue Ribbon Panel Invitation by Barbara Loe Fisher
- Congratulations You've Been Named to a Blue Ribbon Panel by Mark Blaxill
The great autism gene hunt
- New Autism Consortium Study Proves (Again) that Inherited Genes Don’t Cause Autism by Mark Blaxill
- Autism and Genetics: A Failure to Replicate by Mark Blaxill
- Latest Autism Gene Studies Find Not Very Much by Mark Blaxill
- In Search of the Elusive Osoten by Mark Blaxill
- The Fragile Basis of Genetic Autism Claims Revealed by an Osoten by Mark Blaxill.
Follow the money
- Offit Cashes In: Closing the Books on the Vaccine Profits of a Merck-Made Millionaire
- The Offit Index: Tracking a Patent Owner’s Ongoing Financial Interest in One Vaccine’s Sales
- Voting Himself Rich: CDC Vaccine Adviser Made $29 Million Or More After Using Role to Create Market
- Counting Offit’s Millions: More on How Merck’s Rotateq Vaccine Made Paul Offit Wealthy
- Thomas Insel's Conflicted Role on Vaccines and Autism
- A License to Kill? Part 1: Gardasil
- A License to Kill? Part 2: Gardasil
- A License to Kill? Part 3: Gardasil
- Mark Blaxill on Industry Corruption of Scientific Journals
Animal models of vaccine injury
- Primates’ Progress: a Study of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Primates
- New Study Shows Vaccines Cause Brain Changes Found in Autism
- Blockbuster Primate Study Significant Harm from Mercury-Containing Vaccine
- Rat On a Hot Tin Plate: Ethyl Mercury Causes Abnormal Brain Development in Infants
- Sick Hamsters: Thimerosal Harms Infants
- Sick Monkeys: Vaccine Load and Autism
- Pediatric Vaccines Influence Primate Behavior
CDC and autism
- Mark Blaxill: Lies, Damned Lies and CDC Autism Statistics
- What Did the CDC Know and When Did They Know It?
- Part 2, What Did the CDC Know and When Did They Know It?