Book Review: (Poul Thorsen) The Master Manipulator by James Grundvig from Skyhorse Publishing
De Niro Plans Vax Doc

Dr. Brian Hooker Speaks Out on Developments Concerning CDC Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson

Pieces of silverNOTE:  From Jefferey Jaxen's blog:

The unexpected piece of information was conveyed by Dr. Brian Hooker during the Manhattan panel regarding recent developments concerning Dr. William Thompson — also known as the CDC whistleblower and focused on in the movie Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe. Dr. Hooker stated:

One of the things I asked Dr. Thompson to do in September 2014 was to leave the CDC and bring this all to light so he could come forward, go public, talk to congress, talk to the press directly — he choose not to. Dr. Thompson has been handled and will most likely submit a revised version of his analysis and try to absolve the MMR vaccine in early May 2016. This is typical of what we’ve seen at the CDC. The CDC analyzes data and when they see an effect they don’t like, they reanalyze data and the effect goes away. The CDC has done this historically from Agent Orange to Thimerosal and now to MMR vaccine. I did not want this to come but certainly anticipated that while he was in the CDC it would come. In exchange for what Dr. Thompson is doing — and believe this [info] is a little bit shaky — I believe he will get his own autism research foundation. And so there has been some very, very dubious activities that went on because he stayed in the CDC. He also got a major cash reward from the CDC for maintaining his employment he said, until he qualifies for retirement. But there are a lot of things that happened since the last conversation I had with Dr. Thompson which was in September 2014. And I do want to warn you and I do want to anticipate this. But again, it’s the same thing we’ve heard and we’ve seen from an agency that’s been completely captured but the pharmaceutical industry. And it’s [CDC] there not to tell the truth but in order to manipulate the public. In order to do what they think the best thing to do is for society.

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Eindeker

Ah M’sieur Whyser…but perhaps more by name than nature? Thank very much for your little lecture on an Odds Ratio, there really was no need, perhaps you should listen more, let me guide you through this, as I said using the Hooker data at face value, you really didn’t read my response did you, have another go.

Here we go, hold tight, the data and results are from Hooker's paper

> Table 2: Afro American males
No significant increased risk of autism for children vaccinated 0-18 months, RR 1.36, p= not significant
Vaccinated 0-24 months RR 1.93, p= 0.02
Vaccinated 0-36 months RR 3.36, p= 0.0019

Now the normal CDC recommended schedule for MMR is 12-15 months, OK so do you get it now, the risk of autism increases as vaccination is delayed beyond 18 months, which covers the recommended CDC schedule dates. Inclusion of children vaccinated after 18 months puts the result from non-significant to significant, ie Afro American males vaccinated up to 18 months, as per the recommended schedule, are not at increased autism risk.
Your conclusion that being vaccinated AFTER 36 months is at higher risk for autism is completely false. I’ve never mentioned vaccination before and after 36 months, don't know where you got that from, I’ve only been discussing the data presented in Hooker’s paper and delays beyond the recommended vaccination date.

Of course it is totally & utterly erroneous to claim all Afro American male children are at increased risk from autism if the receive the MMR before 36 months, Hooker's own analysis shows that in fact those children receiving the vaccine on schedule before 18 months are at no increased risk from autism

Perhaps Dr Hooker was being (very) economical with the truth in his conclusions, as someone once said.

whyser

Eindeker, you should have quit while you were ahead.

I will show you the data from the original paper and show how they calculate the odds ratio, so that we can settle this.

In the original paper, it says:

    "More case (93.4%) than control children (90.6%) were vaccinated before 36 months (OR: 1.49; 95% confidence interval: 1.04–2.14 in the total sample"

MORE CASE than CONTROL children were vaccinated before 36 months. All the CASE children were autistic, which means that there is a larger population of autistic children vaccinated BEFORE 36 months, in comparison to the CONTROL children.

Here is the actual data from the original study: https://goo.gl/15w1x2

Let me explain to you how these "age at first MMR vaccination" cut off works.

When they say 18 months cut off, it means that for each case and control group, you add up all the numbers BELOW 18 months, and add up the numbers ABOVE 18 months, and compare the ratio.

And when they say 36 months cutt off, it means that for each case and control group, you add up all the numbers BELOW 36 months, and all the numbers ABOVE 36 months, and compare the ratio.

I'll perform the calculations for this for 18, 24, and 36 months, you'll see that my calculated Odds Ratio is close to the actual study for 36 month cut off.

DE = Case Children UNDER cut off
DN = Case Children ABOVE cut off
HE = Control Children UNDER cut off
HN = Control Children ABOVE cut off

Odds Ratio OR = (DE/DN)/(HE/HN)

18 months

    DE = 448
    DN = 176
    HE = 1268
    HN = 556
    OR = (DE/DN)/(HE/HN) = 2.55/2.28 = 1.12

24 months

    DE = 538
    DN = 86
    HE = 1528
    HN = 296
    OR = (DE/DN)/(HE/HN) = 6.26/5.16 = 1.21


36 months

    DE = 583
    DN = 41
    HE = 1655
    HN = 172
    OR = ( DE/DN )/( HE/HN ) = 14.22 / 9.62 = 1.48

You can see from the ratio, that there are MORE CASE (autistic) children with first MMR EARLIER than 36 months vs AFTER 36 months in comparison to the CONTROL children.

That means that there is a higher risk (or odds) of being austistic when you are vaccinated EARLIER than 36 months compared to being vaccinated AFTER 36 months.

Your conclusion that being vaccinated AFTER 36 months is at higher risk for autism is completely false. Are you still going to deny that you are wrong?!

Eddie Unwind

'A proper re-analysis' - yes, Eindeker, one that neither you nor anyone else has seen, but it's clear that you have already made up your mind about it - a fact that totally undermines the integrity of (what will be) your assessment of it.

I have to say that this recent phenomenon exhibited by pro-vax extremists (PVE's) whereby assessments are made prior to any proper investigation - such as those 'reviews' of Vaxxed written by reviewers who weren't in attendance - is staggering, given how much PVE's pride themselves on maintaining an empirical, skeptical attitude at all times.

Eindeker

Linda1
"It showed that the younger babies had the bulk of the severe reactions, which makes sense"
Now just remind me where exactly that was stated in the paper or DeStefano's, and no, I'm not saying "You're saying that African American boys are at increased risk of autism if they get the MMR after 18 months" I'm saying (a) the stats Hooker used were wrong & (b) It's highly suggestive of a confounding factor giving this false association, but we'll see what a proper re-analysis shows, I'd recommend however that you don't bet against all the wheels coming off AW's latest bandwagon

Bill Pembry

Danchi - you're hardly a picture of self-control and you post on a lot more sites than I do.

I still want to know what the controversy over the Thompson/Hooker thing is.

Linda1

So Eindecker,
You're saying that African American boys are at increased risk of autism if they get the MMR after 18 months, the "normal time" (normal, like they come down the birth canal with a prescription in their little hands that says, 'Give him the MMR at 18 months')? You might want to inform the CDC so they can revise their "catch-up" schedule to, if you didn't get it by 18 months, you shouldn't get it at all.

Of course, you're full of it. That's not what the data showed at all. It showed that the younger babies had the bulk of the severe reactions, which makes sense (not that an older baby or person couldn't react). Younger babies that catch these 3 wild viruses all at the same time would be in big trouble. Injecting them attenuated versions doesn't work out that well either, especially with the kitchen sink load of other crap they get at that same "well child" visit.

Danchi

Bill Pembry
Did I read these same comments on VacTruth? What's the deal Bill? So you are actually trolling sites.

It's a known fact that people who troll don't need to make intelligent comments to get paid-they just need to comment. Recent studies have proven your compulsion and lack of internal self control on comment boards:

Personality and Individual Differences
Volume 67, September 2014, Pages 97–102
The Dark Triad of Personality
TROLLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN:
Erin E. Buckelsa, , , Paul D. Trapnellb, Delroy L. Paulhusc

.....the researchers found that trolls scored highly on a number of personality traits examined: Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism, extraversion, disagreeableness and sadism.

The researchers coined their own term for four of the personality variables they studied, which they call the Dark Tetrad of personality: Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism, and sadism. Machiavellianism is a willingness to manipulate and deceive others, while psychopathy is not having any remorse or empathy for others. The researchers thought everyday sadism would be most conducive to trolling behavior online.

It’s good to know that trolls online have a personality type that fits with what most of us view them as being — sadistic, deceptive and in it for themselves.

Can't wait for you one liner response to prove the study is correct.

Eindeker

Whyser it is you who needs to read & understand the paper, look at Hookers paper, don't take my word for it
> Table 2: Afro American males No significant increased risk of autism for children vaccinated 0-18 months risk of autism increases 0-24 months & even more so 0-36 months so it is males with delayed vaccination that is driving the apparent risk.
>Table 4: Afro American males (excluding low birth weight babies) No significant increased risk of autism for 0-18 month & 0-24 month cohorts

Statements such as "All African American (male) children receiving the MMR vaccine in under 36 months are at increased risk of autism" is clearly not substantiated by this paper, something else could well have been happening in the delayed vaccine group to drive this (apparent) association

So Whyser it is clear from Hooker's own analysis that there is no significant risk of autism in Afro American males receiving MMR vaccination at the recommended time, ie 0-18 months, it is the delayed vaccination group that is driving this flawed statistical association.

Bill Pembry

Awww

Bill Pembry

A conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.

Benedetta

Eindeker:
Tom Insel head of the NIMH said that the worse out come of a disease is mental retardation.

Vaccinations have not changed that out come.

What he did not go on to say was - it has in fact - increased.

You are so insistent in coming on here; I guess it is a good thing - we learn from you and tit and tat and it prepares us to go out and stick up for ourselves and gives us anger and courage to speak out.

Thank You! Keep up the good work.

Eindeker

No Whyser unfortunately it is you who needs to assemble a few brain cells in a straight line, the flawed Hooker analysis showed a link between time of MMR vaccine & autism in Afro American boys at 24 & 36 months, but not at 18 months, 18 months is the normal vaccination time. Get it????...the delayed immunization correlates with autism risk, now I respectfully suggest you go and read & understand the paper

Bill Pembry

So you believe a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.
If you don't want to defend Hooker's statistical methods or his undisclosed conflicts of interest, then what about the fact all the data he used for his reanalysis came from the CDC, not Thompson?

"Methods
Cohort data

Cohort data were obtained directly as a “restricted access data set” from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) via a Data Use Agreement."

Wasn't that the real crux of the controversy - the destruction of data? Where is the controversy?

Barry

Barry
I don't thank him for anything. The only he should be entitled to, is jail time.

I agree with you. He put his security, his financial well being and JOB ahead of the health and well being of millions of children around the world not just in the US and the UK. The US isn't the only country with an autism epidemic.

**********

His job WAS to protect all of those children. What he protected ahead of all those children, was his paycheck.

I don't live in the US either, so I do understand that the US isn't the only country with an autism epidemic.

whyser

"There was a correlation between time of MMR vaccination & autism risk for:
> Afro American boys with late vaccination (on very small sample numbers)"

Eindeker, your summary of the analysis really is embarrassing.

The correlation between time of MMR vaccination & autism risk is for those who African American boys with vaccination EARLIER than 36 months in comparison to the ones who were vaccinated later.

Did you even read the study too? Or are you basing your statements on astroturf sites like I was implying Bill Pembry of?

Hooker's analysis said:

"... there was a statistically significant increase in autism cases specifically among African American males who received the first MMR PRIOR to 36 months of age." (emphasis mine)

The correlation is not with "late" vaccination, as you were implying.

And as for the "small sample numbers", that problem only occurred with the birth certificate sub-population, where Hooker had to move the age of first MMR vaccination to 31 months. He did NOT have to do that for the TOTAL cohort.

Angus Files

Bill you still trying to earn that new car bonus or what..

A Former PR Worker Whose Job Was To Defend Fracking Online Describes How They Mislead The Public


http://trofire.com/2016/04/25/former-pr-worker-whose-job-defend-fracking-online-describes-deceptive-forced/

MMR RIP

Danchi

Eindeker
We are way beyond ANOTHER re-analysis. Not buying it.

Danchi

Bill
What are you basing that on other than conspiracy theories?

And there it is. I was waiting for it. Whenever a troll gets backed into a corner they throw out the "conspiracy theory" tactic. The Term “Conspiracy Theory” — an Invention of the CIA-http://projectunspeakable.com/conspiracy-theory-invention-of-cia/

“What about terrorism? Organized crime? Gangs? Hostile foreign militaries? What about J. Edgar Hoover telling the country decades ago that the Mafia didn't exist? What about those WMD's In Iraq? That little conspiracy killed millions from all different countries and because of the toxic fallout continues to kill to this day. How about Iran-Contra? Operation MONGOOSE? WATERGATE? All of those require conspiracies are you telling me they do not exist? That is quite a claim.” What would you base that on?

Usage of the meme "conspiracy theory" is a well documented tool used by corrupt governments and corporations. Even though the term was coined decades ago it continues to be refined by the CDC's office of Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS)aka CDC's Medical Mafia. Jon Rapport reports this:

"While I was writing my first book in 1987, AIDS INC., I spoke with a media rep at the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC). After a bit of wrangling, he told me what I wanted to know: the CDC sends certain people to Langley for CIA training, and when they come back they have advanced security clearances.

This melded nicely with what I was learning about the CDC’s little-known Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS). Right off the top, I can tell you they create disinformation on a scale that must make the CIA jealous.

Graduates of this EIS program, as proudly stated by the CDC, have gone on to occupy key positions in the overall medical cartel: Surgeons General; CDC directors; medical school deans and professors; medical foundation executives; drug-company and insurance executives; state health officials; medical editors and reporters in media outlets.

They invent medical reality out of thin air."
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/zika-the-cdc-is-the-medical-cia/.

What you fail to see, since you threw out the meme is the person, group, corporation and especially a government that accuses others of---are the ones involved in a conspiracy. It is a way to distract--saying hey look over there, not here. Usually, conspiracies cannot not be accomplished without the assistance of other groups (doctors & researchers) and the MSM who, because a substantial amount of the operating cost is funded by big pharam-they go right along and of course the online propagandist aka TROLLS. They all use the Edward Bernays playbook. Found this gem online years ago. Below are links to the document, sort of a birth certificate of the 'conspiracy theorist'. This official government documents reveals an ongoing and the unprecedented strategy to intimidate by using misinformation tactics that the American government has and is using to ridicule and malign citizens who do not bow to the official narrative. http://www.jfklancer.com/CIA.html. Original: http://thewebfairy.com/masonic/Ciaa.jpg

Eindeker

Danchi

No the statistical method used in Hooker's re-analysis is wrong, Chi^2 does not allow for confounding factors. But let's take Hooker's analysis at face value, what's he claim to be showing?

From his (withdrawn) paper there was no correlation between time of MMR vaccination & autism risk for:
> Afro American girls
> Caucasian girls
> Afro American boys inoculated at normal age
> Caucasian boys

There was a correlation between time of MMR vaccination & autism risk for:
> Afro American boys with late vaccination (on very small sample numbers)

Perhaps that might just be hinting at a confounding factor otherwise it makes very little sense, heck there's even a very big hint in the 2004 DeStefano paper likely reflecting immunization requirements for enrollment in early intervention programs.

But no let's all sit on our hands for another month until the new Thompson analysis comes out, but don't be surprised if the wheel comes off the VAXXED wagon very quickly

whyser

"I'm not a statistician, but he apparently didn't adjust for confounders or use correct statistical models or even understand the difference between a case-control study and a cohort study.
So again I ask what's the controversy?"

Bill Pembry, did you actually look at the study, or are you coming to these conclusions based on astroturf websites?

Tell me this then, if the original study could perform an analysis on timing based on age and gender on the TOTAL population, then why couldn't they do it on race? Did they adjust for confounders for gender and age in the TOTAL population? And if they did not, then why did they include it as part of their analysis? And if they DID, then why couldn't they do it for race?

In fact, why did the original study even bother with the TOTAL population in the first place when they may have not adjusted for confounders? I suppose because it had to do with following their analysis protocol, but that doesn't justify removing the race effect.

As well, it stands in contrast with the memo stated by Thompson:

"The final analysis plan described analyses for the TOTAL sample and the BIRTH CERTIFICATE sample which included assessment of the RACE variable. (See pages 7 and 8 of the Final Analysis Plan). There were two primary endpoints for the study. One was using a threshold of 36 months (see Table 3a of Final Analysis Plan), and the second was a threshold of 18 months. (See Table 3b of Final Analysis Plan). We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either the 18-month or 36-month threshold, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with the MMR vaccine could lead to autism-like characteristics or features. We never claimed or intended that if we found statistically significant effects in the TOTAL SAMPLE, we would ignore the results if they could not be confirmed in the BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAMPLE."

Thompson specifically states that analyzing the TOTAL population based on race was part of the plan. Like you said, you are not a statistician, so are you telling me that you are smarter than Thompson when he made these statements?

For "Bill Pembry"

Hi Bill

What's your interest? Yo don't care about anyhing.

Bill Pembry

"He said he did..."

No, this is all he said:

"Competing interests

Dr. Hooker has been involved in vaccine/biologic litigation."

"The accuracy of the Hooker paper, based on the data provided by Thompson is clear DESPITE the hundreds of online paid for troll reanalysis of it."

What are you basing that on other than conspiracy theories?


Ronald Kostoff

Cherry Misra,

"Let no one criticize William Thompson, until they have known what it is to feel an arrow in the heart each time the phone rings, to know what it is to function on very little sleep- for months."

None of us know whether this whole Thompson affair is a deliberate hoax (whose possibility I have examined in four comments on the recent Thorsen thread), or (if the rumors are correct), if his initial allegations were true and he has been pressured to retract these allegations. Let's assume the latter is true.

Because of the extreme sensitivity of the alleged initial findings of the MMR vaccine-autism study team, there is no way those calculations would not have been checked, re-checked, and re-re-checked by numerous statisticians in CDC and in academia. There is no way that Thompson would have allegedly told Hooker about the numbers if they had not been checked ad nauseam. So, Thompson allegedly willingly participated in a cover-up whose consequences were rather obvious to an epidemiologist like himself (and all the others from CDC who knew), and which would result in an additional ~10,000 or more cases of autism per year that could have been avoided if the parents knew the truth about MMR vaccine timing.

So, should he be granted immunity from criticism because he was placed under stress after the truth of his alleged cover-up became known? What about the families of these ~100,000 or more cases of unnecessary autism? What type of immunity are they being granted?

If this was a deliberate hoax, Thompson knowingly conveyed fake numbers to Hooker and to Congress. Conversely, if Thompson's initial allegations were true, and he is reversing direction to protect himself, he then bears partial responsibility for the suffering unnecessarily imposed on these unfortunate victims. Knowing how government works, and the levels of scrutiny and validation they place upon the release of the most trivial minutia, I refuse to believe Thompson and other members of the research team would internally make decisions on results of this magnitude and sensitivity without the most extraordinary verification procedures. Something is rotten in Denmark!

Danchi

Hooker didn't reveal that he's a board member of Focus Autism which funded the study, nor did he specify that his son's autism case is active in the vaccine court.

He said he did and he has been consistent, however it doesn't warrant removal of the paper as John stated.

The various people in removal of the Wakefield paper removal did not disclose their various conflict of interest but that doesn't seem to be a problem for people with ice water in their veins instead of blood. Here are the conflicts of interest:
1. Brian Deer-hired by Murdoch to find something big-Murdoch is heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry and now that the sh-t is hitting the fan he flips and says:

-“Who Can Say?” -- Journalist Who Alleged Wakefield Committed Fraud Backs Off Key Claim. From Article:
Brian Deer, the British journalist who claimed researcher Andrew Wakefield committed fraud by linking the MMR vaccine to autism, now admits one of his key allegations against Wakefield may be flat-out wrong. Yet he insists it's no big deal -- that it does nothing to undercut his claim that Wakefield is "an elaborate fraud."

“Not one of the children were reported on truthfully. Wakefield lied again and again,” journalist Brian Deer said in his post on Saturday, referring to Wakefield 12-child case series published in the Lancet in 1998. But in the same post, Deer acknowledged that, contrary to his previous reporting, he is now unsure whether Wakefield falsely changed the timing of the MMR shot to put it before the autism symptoms began in a key case.
“Who can say?” Deer wrote Saturday. (AOA)

David Lewis in his research revealed:
"When the Deer/BMJ findings came under the scrutiny of Dr David Lewis in November 2011 they were forced to re-trench (reported in Nature):

“But he (Bjarnason) says that the forms don't clearly support charges that Wakefield deliberately misinterpreted the records.
"The data are subjective. It's different to say it's deliberate falsification," he says.
“Deer notes that he never accused Wakefield of fraud over his interpretation of pathology records…

"Brian Deer finally admitted he filed the complaint". Not the parents of the children, not another doctor-a journalist-and not a very good one. He currently trolls the comment boards looking for his name so he can explain his part in the Wakefield witch hunt.

2. Fiona Godlee: Did not disclose her conflict of interest to the Lancet.
Today she says:
“Fiona Godlee, the editor of the BMJ, says that the journal's conclusion of fraud was not based on the pathology but on a number of discrepancies between the children's records and the claims in the Lancet paper…”

But in 2011 she stated:
“The case we presented against Andrew Wakefield that the 1998 Lancet paper was intended to mislead was not critically reliant on GP records”. It is primarily based on Royal Free hospital records, including histories taken by clinicians, and letters and other documents received at the Royal Free from GPs and consultants."

-BMJ & Lancet Wedded to Merck CME Partnership
http://ahrp(dot)org/bmj-lancet-wedded-to-merck-cme-partnership/.
-Holier than Thou BMJ Editor Godlee Fails to Acknowledge Merck MMR Conflict:
http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/08/holier-than-thou-bmj-editor-godlee-fails-to-acknowledge-merck-mmr-conflict.html

3.Best of: Sir Crispin Davis and James Murdoch Leave GSK Board
http://www.ageofautism.com/2016/04/best-of-sir-crispin-davis-and-james-murdoch-leave-gsk-board.html

--*England and Wales High Court (Administrative Court)
Decision Between: PROFESSOR JOHN WALKER-SMITH Appellant- and - GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL- Respondent.
MR STEPHEN MILLER QC AND MS ANDREA LINDSAY-STRUGO
(instructed by EASTWOODS SOLICITORS) for the Appellant MISS JOANNA GLYNN QC AND MR CHRISTOPHER MELLOR (instructed by FIELD FISHER WATERHOUSE LLP) for the Respondent
Hearing dates: 13th. 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th February 2012

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2012/503.html
FINDINGS THAT SERVED AS THE BASIS FOR LANCET RETRACTION HAVE SINCE BEEN OVERTURNED.

With regard to the GMC’s false claims that the patients in the paper were not “consecutively referred”:
“157. …Thus construed, this paper does not bear the meaning put upon it by the [GMC] panel. The phrase “consecutively referred” means no more than that the children were referred successively, rather than as a single batch, to the Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology.”

Similarly, the GMC’s rulings that the children in the Lancet paper were subjects of a research project that did not gain ethical approval ALSO PROVED UNFOUNDED:

“158. …The [GMC] panel’s finding that the description of the patient population in the Lancet paper was misleading would only have been justified if its primary finding that all of the Lancet children were referred for the purposes of research as part of Project 172-96 is sustainable. Because, for the reasons which I have given, it was not, this aspect of its findings must also fall.”

The judge found only one misleading statement in the paper, but it was not because investigations undertaken were unethical experiments described as gaining ethical approval in the paper according to the now-overturned findings on which the paper’s retraction was based. On the contrary, it was because investigations in the paper were described as being ethically approved when most were clinically indicated and required no such approval, although a few investigations were ethically approved. This may require an erratum, but it does not justify keeping the paper fully retracted. Reinstatement of the paper would literally expose the industries fraudulent activities. It would be a game over for the vaccine industry because it would not be able to financially pay off the lawsuits-at least outside of the US. Pharmetutical companies in the US have blanket immunity but they would still feel the sting.

Remember Godlee made the clear concise statement the paper was not removed because of it's findings. Deer, being the bumbling idiot that he is seems to be experiencing multiple Alzheimer moments.

The accuracy of the Hooker paper, based on the data provided by Thompson is clear DESPITE the hundreds of online paid for troll reanalysis of it. Now, because of vaxxed and the fact that Wakefield is not going down but actually has been elevated thanks to the CDC/pharma and trolls like you, the Lancet paper is getting read by thousands because it is still online and coupled with the fact that Fiona Godless has confessed the PATHOLOGY was never in question-the removal of scientific papers today are just red flags for people to scrutinize them more. Parents are asking questions and they are coming to the realization that the dialogue is tremendously one sided which to a person who uses critical thinking and common sense is a red flag (shades of WMD's). Thanks to people like you and your ilk-push back has increased 1000%.

Mercky Business

Just the usual bureacracy trashing everyone and everything which gets in its way Bill - that's the controversy. Never mind our children, jab on to till Kingdom Come. Screw everything which get in the way of the government machine!

Bill Pembry

Hooker didn't reveal that he's a board member of Focus Autism which funded the study, nor did he specify that his son's autism case is active in the vaccine court. The journal's editors also said, "...post-publication peer review raised concerns about the validity of the methods and statistical analysis, therefore the Editors no longer have confidence in the soundness of the findings."
I'm not a statistician, but he apparently didn't adjust for confounders or use correct statistical models or even understand the difference between a case-control study and a cohort study.
So again I ask what's the controversy?

Danchi

Barry
I don't thank him for anything. The only he should be entitled to, is jail time.

I agree with you. He put his security, his financial well being and JOB ahead of the health and well being of millions of children around the world not just in the US and the UK. The US isn't the only country with an autism epidemic.

Eddie Unwind

In relation to Vaxxed it should be noted that those who have already lent their assessment of the film without having seen it, then opt to see the movie anyhow for want of a review, do so purely in order to validate their formerly pronounced preconceptions (i.e. in effect a self-fulfilled prophecy).

Paradoxically, in seeking to validate those assumptions already publicly deliberated, such actions, the integrity of their purpose already having been thoroughly undermined, effectively invalidates the entire content of the review itself.

Gary Ogden

Perhaps they sicced the Merck goons on him. Phone calls in the middle of the night, night after night? Remember what they did to Brandy Vaughn? These fascists are capable of anything, and they know they can get away with it, like they did in 1963. I'm actually inclined to be sympathetic to Dr. Thompson, knowing full well what these jack-booted thugs are capable of.

Barry

I thank Mr Thompson for all he has done helping us trying to expose this evil.If he`s having a "wobble" he`s entitled to it..

********

Wobble... you mean like the struggles all of those vaccine injured children are having, because he chose to keep the truth from their parents??

I don't thank him for anything. The only he should be entitled to, is jail time.

Danchi

Hooker already published a paper using the data Thompson saved and it was retracted.

If you're insinuating that Hooker's paper was not accepted because something was wrong with it you are either naive or stupid. Dr. Hooker's paper removal was another political ploy by the CDC/pharma. The paper was not removed because it was flawed, it was removed because the editors stated Hooker hadn't revealed some conflict of interest which isn't true. The paper violated it's own publication guidelines. Go over to Jake Crosby's site and he went head on with the journal in various email exchanges and pointed out to them that they violated their policy. I guess when the editor of the journal is on the pharma dole - you dance to your masters' tune. For the record: Dr. Wakefield's paper was not retracted because it was flawed or fraudulent. The trumped up charge was due to paperwork:

THE ACCURACY AND PATHOLOGY OF THE PAPER HAS NOT BEEN DISPUTED and still isn’t to this day.
“Fiona Godlee, the editor of the BMJ, says that the journal's conclusion of fraud was not based on the pathology but on a number of discrepancies between the children's records and the claims in the Lancet paper…”AOA

Looks like a pattern.

Angus Files

Exactly Grace Green as Dan says to late now.I thank Mr Thompson for all he has done helping us trying to expose this evil.If he`s having a "wobble" he`s entitled to it..

MMR RIP

John Stone

Bill Pembry

The cotroversy is that unknown forces put pressure on the journal to retract the paper on the basis of trumped up accusations. Even if they had been correct in normal circumstances they would only have been the basis of a minor correction - a minor conflict overlooked.

The rubber stamping of atrocious government science continues while unseen hands try to prevent legitimate debate.

Nobody, is resisting a government agency because it is an easy (or safe) option.

Bill Pembry

Hooker already published a paper using the data Thompson saved and it was retracted.
http://translationalneurodegeneration.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2047-9158-3-22
What is the controversy?

Grace Green

Hans Litten and Angus Files,
Lets be real about this. It's the police, civil servants, lawyers and politicians who are organising the serious crime, along with big business of course.

Cherry Misra

Thanks to Go Trump for the immortal phrase- Wakefielded or Bradstreeted. Let no one criticize William Thompson, until they have known what it is to feel an arrow in the heart each time the phone rings,to know what it is to function on very little sleep- for months. No one to talk to- Perhaps even your lawyer has been turned against you.
The suffering caused by the Great Poisoning seems to have no end.

Benedetta

So, Bob Moffit Do you think now that he is bought -- now w Congress will be ready for him to testify?

What will that be like?
Will Colleen be there too spouting stats in her most best kind sounding, motherly, feminine voice.

And now all will turn out okay for the CDC - needing 1.9 billion dollars to fight the zika virus - which don't all the symptoms sound like a vaccine reactions?

Is this how it is going to go?


To everyone else with kids with epilepsy, I thought I would pass this along:

For those of us that do not lie and are decent folks - these people are not part of the human race - I can see why some people thinks there are aliens from outer space living among us. They can't be human.

My son went in for an overnight EEG - I worried about the money. I put it off for four months trying to get them to just tell me how much it would cost.

And why - he had not had a seizure in over 10 years - and no myoclonic jerks.

The doctor said he might be able to get off the medicine - no promises.

The financially office finally after 7 calls and transfer told me 358 dollars -- I figured that along with 200 for the doctors - and 200 for the rest of some unseen who knows- a glass of water, or a second sock put on his head, or an extra yogurt. 800 to 1000 dollars.

The doctor recommended it - wanted it?
This is the same doctor that told me at the University hospital that he would never get off the medicine - never.

The bill hold on to your hats my friend -- was 9,000 dollars!

I see that my insurance has negotiated it down to 5,000; and I am furious. Am I going to have to pay our 5,000 dollars -- I don't have it- I am supporting two adult kids, paying out their health insurance.

This was a none invasive and basically an elective procedure.

I should not have followed this neurologist when he left the university hospital to this other place. When he was at the University hospital he told me - he would never be able to be off the medicine and now there is a good chance he can. Yet, that morning after the 24 hour EEG, I asked again if anyone got over myoclonic jerk epilepsy and the doctor said rarely.

But call his office and his assistant would send out the reduction prescriptions if we wanted to go off the meds.

We did twice -- one week - and then the second week, and was put off.

After reading more - and some one on this site gave me links to talks given at epilepsy conferences, I see why they never got back to me.

Soon my son might start his job back that he got laid of from and is so excited - so never mind -- but they never intended to do so anyway.

This hospital system we are now involved in built huge hospitals all over the place esp in rural places.

They managed to make it into the newspaper three or four years ago for having to pay out a lot of money in a law suit for doing un needed heart operations -They had to lay off a bunch of nurses in the area, which caused a glut of nurses in the area for a while.

Can you imagine a glut of nurses in any area?

When I was young - I never; ever; imagined that the medical profession would turn into this monster to eat us all

Ronald Kostoff

Rae,

"What I have never understood is why Thompson stayed on at the CDC in the first place. True a mid-career scientist like himself would have difficulty finding a comparable high level position elsewhere, but if he was as tormented by conscience as he claimed to be, I should think leaving the institution that that caused his distress would be a no-brainer."

You have identified one of many inexplicable anomalies in this sordid affair. On the recent Thorsen thread, I have posted four comments outlining some of these anomalies, and offering an alternative (albeit improbable) scenario in which these anomalous events become more understandable.

In terms of your question above, most real whistleblowers usually don't have a choice. They tend to be fired and/or otherwise persecuted/prosecuted. I suspect Thompson didn't have adequate time-in-government to qualify for a Federal pension, and therefore was motivated to stay for financial reasons. He could theoretically stay if he qualified for whistleblower protection. However, if the whole affair was a contrived hoax, which is one of the possibilities I examine if the rumors turn out to be true, then there was no reason to leave. Further, if it was a hoax, there was no issue of conscience in reality; there was in fact no timing effect. If the rumors turn out to be true, the study results will be spun that there was no MMR vaccine-autism link, whereas, since it was a case-control study, the real conclusion was there was no increased incidence of autism due to vaccine administration timing! That does not rule out the possibility of a base MMR vaccine-autism link.

Danchi

As I think back to when Dr. Hooker revealed the Thompson Whistle blower tapes, there were some anti-vaxx/pro-choice websites that were outraged that Hooker had taped the conversations. They were saying Dr. Thompson had been betrayed by Dr. Hooker because he was taped without his consent. As it turns out those tapes are pivotal in discrediting anything flip flopping of Thompson in the future. If he flips his creditability will forever be challenged. IMHO Dr. Hooker used forward thinking when he taped those conversations because he knows exactly how the CDC/pharma rolls. Thank you Dr. Hooker.

TCBronson

Laughable and I'm sure they know it. But it will give formal retroactive justification for the dismissal by the VICP of those thousands of MMR cases in 2004, and potentially how many hundreds of thousands since, an action whose legal basis has been in doubt since WT released his statement through his attorneys. Why else muddy the waters when nothing they say now, other than full candor, could make them look any more credible?

John Stone

Rae

Rather anomalously the whistleblower's legal protection ensures that they stay in post theoretically protected from threat. But the pressure to get back in the fold must be intense nevertheless.

Rae

What I have never understood is why Thompson stayed on at the CDC in the first place. True a mid-career scientist like himself would have difficulty finding a comparable high level position elsewhere, but if he was as tormented by conscience as he claimed to be, I should think leaving the institution that that caused his distress would be a no-brainer.

Greg

Seriously -- with all this talk of Thompson recanting, I am perplexed at what form it would take. Even if he did do a reanalysis of the DeStefano data, what would it say: 'Our bad! There is no race effect finding for the total sample after all'? Or, will he follow-up on the younger black boys who were diagnosed with autism and show, indeed, it was a matter of their parents rushing out to get them diagnosed so they would be eligible for SE services? Don't know if this track wouldn't be all the more rediculous.

I suppose a third option is for Thompson to do a completely new study, showing no race effect. Yet, this would do nothing in rebutting the central whistleblower allegations.

In the end, with his confession, Thompson really screwed his colleagues and the CDC, and I just can't see how he can wiggle out of it. Even trying will be all the more damming.

Barry

OK, I understand how Thompson would get "a major cash reward" for staying with his employer until the normal retirement age. That's how many retirement plans work, mine included

********

And you think it should still work that way for a scientist, who knowingly withheld scientific information, that could have saved thousands of children from being injured by vaccines?

I disagree. But maybe that's because one of those statistics.... I mean, injured children, is mine.

Angus Files

Hans Litten

Sure I know mate,
Same over here in the SFO are more interested in kid knicking a Mars bar from the supermarket and ruining his life thereon.

MMR IP

Eddie Unwind

So here it is, the CDC 'Godfather' uncut...

(Scene: CDC officials and Thompson seated together at a private lodge)

THOMPSON: I just had to do it, you know, I couldn't live with myself, I mean I...
BOSS: Hey, hey, we're friends, remember? You talk like we never known each other! We're a team, remember?
THOMPSON: Well, after I'd...
BOSS: Hey, ya did the right thing, believe me.
THOMPSON: I what?
BOSS: I repeat, ya did the right thing. Boys, didn't he do the right thing?
BOYS: Yeah, sure he did boss, yeah, the right thing.
BOSS: There, ya see? We need people like you, to set an example. It's no secret that this place needs cleaning up. And you're just the type we need. Doesn't he set an example boys?
BOYS: Yeah, that's right boss, an example.
BOSS: That's right. Hey, now don't get upset. Just to show you how much we value what you've done, we're gonna throw a little something in, waddya say?
THOMPSON: I...don't...know what...
BOSS: You don't need to thank me, we're thanking you! It's our way of saying thank-you, pure and simple. Say thank-you boys.
BOYS: Err, yeah, thanks doc, thanks for everythin'.


Hans Litten

Angus Files - according to Emily Willingham @ Forbes ,
Poul Thoresen is living freely and openly in Denmark TODAY .

This genocide is beyond the capability and understanding (& integrity) of all law enforcement agencies (& politicians).
FBI , Interpol , whoever , they do not have the intellectual understanding required to deal with this (drink driving, graffiti , vandalism , illegal narcotic use , occasional armed robberies , is pretty much the limit of their capabilities) .

Angus Files

Mwalimumtoro
I don’t think Thompson can be fired legally by the CDC, as he has claimed whistleblower status I presume under the whistleblower act, and he can’t be shut up either as he has reported wrongdoing,. What they are probably trying to do now is “ kill him with kindness” buy him off, one way or another as Keith Robert says" 30 pieces of silver".

Like here in the UK ,I scratch my head and shake it until it falls off,surely if it is FRAUD it should be treated as fraud by the FBI.No FBI agents with damaged kids reading this..


MMR RIP

Hans Litten

A petition to back De Niro :

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=18661

Organic Consumers Association (OCA) has created a petition to encourage Robert De Niro to continue seeking the truth about vaccines.

Keith Roberts

difficult to count them but it looks like 30 pieces of silver at the top of this piece. Apt or what?

Sandy Gottstein

The Thompson documents are claimed to be here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jxtr06s5ddc82s7/AADaZvp7yu_daBhbuZwMfQy4a?dl=0

This may be everything, but I don't know that for sure.

Anita Donnelly

Surely there are more whistleblowers . If enough are emboldened by Vaxxed and they all speak out they won't be pressured like this. Can you imagine the mind games they have been playing on dr Thompson? If now, this week, this month, this year, more come out and speak out -- if more journalists speak out if more celebrities speak out more nurses more doctors they will all gain courage from each other if we tell our hair dressers our teachers our principals our clergy our best friend best friend everyone who has looked the other way what we are here for and that it happened to us and that we cannot be silent any more if we all speak up it will be a tidal wave and it will bring the walls of denial down and stop this insanity now. If you are a lurker sick to your stomach about this and can help speak out reach out. If you work for the MSM hide nuggets of truth in the stories you tell --kind of like the nursery rhymes of old where the truth was hidden lest you lose your head but those who knew it could see it. I love j b handley who pointed out that going after the runaway slaves did in the south and that going after mandates will do in the cdc. Hope. If we had 1000 Andrew Wakefields if the science and medical community had defended him we would not have autism at nearly these rates .if we had 1000 Rfk jrs and 1000 Sheryl Atkins ... 100,000 families would not be watching their children grow up with heartbreak behind their smiles as they marked milestones 10 years behind their time... Please if you are out there join us. If you believe in a God it will save your soul. And if you believe in human decency even if your denial has caused this much harm at least now that you know you can stop the next descent into autism or the next obscene preemie pin cushion death.

kapoore

I thought Thompson said he was done with lying, that every time he sees an autistic child he feels guilty. Now he is going to take all of that back and say something else. At least that is how I interpret Brian Hooker's statement. I'm crushed; I'm furious; I'm terrified!! But when all the dust settles I think that Bob Moffit is right. He has released paperwork that includes the raw data of the study. Plus the risk factors for African American males are known outside this one study... Still I'm sure that the American media will play it up for days and weeks to make sure that the new version overlays the old version, and sticks.

Still, the truth is that vaccines cause neurodegenerative disease. We are just getting a chance to look behind the mask of the CDC into the grotesque face of their greed and their complete indifference to the American children they have vowed to protect. I doubt this will rebuild trust in the institution.

Eddie Unwind

As a cinematic example, how about the following 'Godfather' scenario...

CDC official: (with arm around Thompson) "Why would we be upset? Sure you did the right thing, we're all for transparency, you didn't betray no-one! Hey, don't get upset. In fact, we're grateful for what you did! You don't believe us? Might a little raise help convince you?"

go Trump

There are now TWO major solutions for problems in the corporate vaccine industry.

The Wakefield solution or the Bradstreet solution.

Eddie Unwind

Am inclined to believe that Thompson is a somewhat bumbling, politically naive figure, albeit idealistic (which is what can make such a person invaluable in one instance, and a liability in the next). It is reminiscent in a certain way of how the Nazis manipulated the politically clueless P.G.Wodehouse by allowing him to simply 'speak his mind' in the knowledge that his views, given the political climate of that period, would be misconstrued by the British and that he would be denounced as a traitor. (This sad episode was elucidated by George Orwell, who put his entire credibility on the line in insisting that Wodehouse was innocent of such Nazi sentiments.). Simply put, the Nazis used Wodehouse to achieve their ends.

Such figures stand out a mile to those who are politically adept and vicious, and as a rule are easy to manipulate. Having said this, Thompson most certainly should have 'smelt a rat' in presumably being offered a large cash sum to remain at the CDC, and promptly left rather than leaving himself open to the inevitable outcome of their apparent 'generosity'. But I don't know the inside story, maybe he did smell the rat. For what might have been the 'implications' had he decided to leave etc? What would you or I do? Nasty stuff.

Hans Litten

to Eddie Unwind - given your observations

The BBC has never published William Thompsons name in any capacity whatsoever . So it will be interesting to see how they concoct their web of misinformation & lies in May .

Brainwashing
Bribery
Corruption

Hans Litten

brilliant link there Angry father - thanks

reposting to highlight to all * pls read

http://www.naturalnews.com/053790_MMR_research_data_William_Thompson_vaccine_safety_science.

Mwalimumtoro

You can't unring a bell. Thompson will never be able to talk his way out of this one, if we keep reminding people of what he has already put on the record.

We should simply urge people to think about it. Why would the CDC not only retain, but lavishly reward an admitted "miscalculator" who made "false" accusations against the agency? After "monumentally screwing up" he gets to direct a research foundation? At this point, shouldn't he simply be fired with cause? Any of us would be. Why not him? What's the deal? Isn't there more to the story?

Hans Litten

Ahh this now makes perfect sense for why they censored Vaxxed . They need their message out there first .

Ronald - "gamed" - pls explain

Eddie Unwind - all excellent points

The cdc has had nearly 2 years with WT to use both the carrot and stick to get him to see things their way.
The stick would undoubtedly include assassination.

Linda1

Tracy,
He hired a whistleblower attorney back in 2014. Under a whistleblower law, they can't touch him unless he breaks certain rules. Congress hasn't investigated. The authorities are acting like nothing happened. And now they are trying to erase the dust-up. Except that the evidence of his verbal confession and the damning documents he saved remain. Problem is our government and law enforcement don't seem to care that there was a crime. Kind of like how Poul Thorsen is supposedly on our Most Wanted List for the past couple of years and living out in the open, even publishing. Well, they did come out and say Thorsen committed a crime. Then they did nothing about it. Now they have the little problem of Thompson talking. How to handle Thompson? Who knows what they did to him. But now he's singing a different tune. If we didn't live in Corruptionville, it wouldn't matter what he says right now.

Tracy

Very confused. I thought they fired him? How is he a whistleblower yet working there and getting cash rewards?

Sandy Gottstein

Just like the phony "massage" parlors in my town, where you are actually getting flocked (allegedly), so, too, with the now to be expected massaging of this damning data.

N Davis

OK, I understand how Thompson would get "a major cash reward" for staying with his employer until the normal retirement age. That's how many retirement plans work, mine included. However, how does Thompson--or anyone--"get his own autism research foundation?" That does sound shaky. What does it mean?

Sandy Gottstein

Gee, kinda hard to put the genie back in the bottle, I would think.

Suzanne L.

Has the data itself been released? Or is he sitting on it?

If the raw data has been released, there is no reason whatsoever others couldn't run independent analyses on it.

Angry father

Rumors swirl that Dr. Thompson has been bought off by the CDC and will submit 'reanalyzed' MMR research to destroy vaccine safety skeptics.
"Now Dr. Thompson has been turned by the CDC where he is still employed, explained investigator Brian Hooker, PhD, in a panel discussion at the Manhattan Film Festival. According to Dr. Hooker, Dr. Thompson has been promised a large research foundation and a "major cash award" by the CDC to stay employed with the agency where his research is set to be "reanalyzed" to eliminate any link between vaccines and autism."
http://www.naturalnews.com/053790_MMR_research_data_William_Thompson_vaccine_safety_science.html

Barry

He also got a major cash reward from the CDC for maintaining his employment he said, until he qualifies for retirement.

*********

Wow, he confessed to publishing fraudulent data, designed to obfuscate the link between vaccines and autism.

And his 'punishment' for that crime … was a cash reward.

Bob Moffit

As I understand it .. Rep Bill Posey has already received many documents (evidence???) relating to the "truthfulness of the CRIMINAL allegations" that Dr Thompson has made against the highest level officials of the CDC.

Those allegations have already been made .. and .. therefore .. deserve to have a full Congressional hearing .. wherein Dr. Thompson is called to give SWORN testimony as to events that have caused him to "re-evaluate" his original allegations .. of manipulation of data . and .. the deliberate destruction of evidence .. allegedly witnessed first-hand by Dr. Thompson .. who as I understand it .. "refused to destroy all the evidence because he knew it would be a crime to do so".

IF I WERE THE CDC OFFICIALS .. I WOULD DEMAND DR THOMPSON TESTIFY BEFORE CONGRESS SO AS TO CLEAR MY REPUTATION AND NAME FROM THE ALLEGATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST THEM.

IF I WERE A MEMBER OF CONGRESS .. I WOULD DEMAND DR THOMPSON TESTIFY UNDER OATH TO ASCERTAIN HIS MOTIVATION OF MAKING "FALSE" ALLEGATIONS AGAINST OFFICIALS OF THE CDC ..

I think Dan is right ... TO LATE NOW.

The American people deserve the TRUTH .. personally .. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF DR THOMPSON SUDDENLY CHANGES HIS STORY .. HE MUST TESTIFY .. UNDER OATH .. ONE WAY OR THE OTHER .. SO THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS HIS REASONS FOR ORIGINAL ALLEGATIONS!!

False scientists make me laugh

In other words Dr.William Thompson has sold out big time. What a creep.

Ronald Kostoff

I've posted two comments related to this issue on the recent Thorsen thread. In summary, if the rumors turn out to be true, there is the distinct possibility that we have been 'gamed'.

victorpavlovic

If this indeed happens it will back fire on the CDC, since it only makes them (CDC) look even worse, my guess is that they will use this explanation at the hearings, if it gets to that point.

Angus Files

By saying they want to go back and revise the data would this not be them manoeuvring for more time wasting tactics.
Usually the first move of the guilty is to waste time.

MMR RIP

Eddie Unwind

Like asking people to believe that your last undeclared hand was a royal flush...

If this transpires it will be fascinating to see how MSM 'introduce' this, the second half of the story, since it necessitates introducing the first 'whistleblower' half - that which they will have to 1) usher in without any alarmist overtones, as though it were of negligible importance, since 2) MSM never reported on that part of the story.

Yet this is an absurd contradiction, since it is entirely due to the gravity of the whistleblower incident - as revealed in Vaxxed - that (would have) prompted the necessity of the CDC via Thompson retracting those earlier claims.

Ultimately, it is a situation embracing Shakespeare's tangled web in the most blatant terms, its poetic aspect being that the CDC seem no longer to be able to resist the temptation of even the most hypocritically transparent manoeuvres.

Linda1

The whistle blower changed his mind or, more likely, his partners in crime changed it for him. Doesn't mean there wasn't a crime. Few people who have murdered countless innocents will turn themselves in. That's why we have a congress and a president and a judicial system and police and FBI and an attorney general. Where the hell are they?

John Stone

I am sure Brian has it right: it is just what you expect from those people but Thompson's recantation does not make them look remotely more credible - or as Dan put it last night "Too Late Now!".

whyser

Please PLEASE let this NOT be true... William Thompson, where is your conscience now if this all comes to pass? What would have been the point of off-loading your guilt, and admitting not reporting the race effect, hiring a whistleblower lawyer, releasing those documents to Bill Posey, only to have it all come down to this?!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)